Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
vsupload kguardedgeakademi

vSRO Çözüldü hide the real IP of my client

xXxGhostSpitiXxX

Vsro Developer Pk2 Editor
Elite
Katılım
21 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
en tu cora bb
A question how can I hide the real IP of my client, that I have to do ? I protect the website with cloudflare through IP Ranges, but the client as I protect it, I want to hide my real ip in the client, I hope you can help me with my query Thanks !

Happy new year to the whole community

sarkolata

Developer
Katılım
2 Tem 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Los Angeles, CA
you have to use a proxy filter/guard. all data will be transferred over the proxy server and your backend server will be hidden. there is no other way

Oyla 0

xXxGhostSpitiXxX

Vsro Developer Pk2 Editor
Elite
Katılım
21 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
en tu cora bb
you have to use a proxy filter/guard. all data will be transferred over the proxy server and your backend server will be hidden. there is no other way

good morning thank you very much for the answer, but if I do not want to depend on third person I want to do things myself as I should start

Oyla 0

sarkolata

Developer
Katılım
2 Tem 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Los Angeles, CA
Sure then buy another dedi or vds whatever and setup your filter in there. The logic will be the same

Oyla 0
AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.