Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy

Satış JMXVBlender | Blender plugins for Silkroad Online

ZaKuRa

SRO Developer ' Pk2 Editor ' Designer'
Katılım
3 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Venezuela
Hello there!
Yes, as you read. I'm selling 3D Blender plugins which I made for Silkroad Online.
Plugins :
  • JellyBMS.py : Import and export the mesh from models, their bounding box, vertice groups with weights, texture name assigned, clothes information, lightmap, navmesh (export working on simple structures).
  • JellyBSK.py : Import and export the armature from models, auto fix root bones and also with an option to import them in connected mode to visualize them easier.
  • JellyBAN.py : Import and export animations as NLA tracks into the armature. You can scale it on import, even assign FPS and cyclic mode on export.
Price :
One plugin (whatever you choose) 500$ USD, two at 800$.
You want them all, in bundle? 1000$.

Are you interested? Contact me on Discord: JellyBitz#7643

Roc with Animations

Hitbox from Roc skills

Fixing Half Moon Jaguar fellow from iSRO to vSRO

Creating a Grab Pet for Silkroad Online

FAQ :

Q:
What I need to use it ?
A: Blender 2.8+. 2.92 it's the version I use (3.0+ May don't work and I don't have way to fix it since I use Win7 only)

Q: Where to download Blender 2.92 ?
A:

Q: How I'll install the plugin?
A:
  1. Extract the plugin
  2. Open Blender, check the menu bar "Edit > Preferences > Addons"
  3. Find the "Install" button and select the plugin .py files previously extracted
  4. Enable/check the plugin by searching as "JMXV", they'll show up
  5. They're now activated, you can check "File > Import" or "File > Export" to confirm
Q: Do you have a tutorial about how to use it ?
A: I made recently a video which contains the most important aspects:

Q:
Can I create avatars with it ?
A: Yes, it would be much easier if you already do it.

Q: What more I can do with it ?
A: You can take a look to my to find out. Important to mention JMX File Editor which is a key factor to get such results.

Q: Will you teach me how to use them ?
A: I cannot teach you, but I can provide you support if you need to understand something.

Q: Why do you choose now to sell it ?
A: I'm having medical issues which requires me to do it now or never.

Katılım
17 Ağu 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Türkiye
I didn't even sell them for 5000$ , keep shitting this game (Welcome Mario Online)

ZaKuRa

Katılım
3 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Venezuela
I didn't even sell them for 5000$ , keep shitting this game (Welcome Mario Online)

If you have a problem with what I post, I'm not the owner, there really is the owner discord "JellyBlitz", by the way, do you have any obsessions?

It is really the second time that this person comments something negative in what I publish @Spare

EfsaneSro

Sıkıldım
Katılım
6 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Steam
If you have a problem with what I post, I'm not the owner, there really is the owner discord "JellyBlitz", by the way, do you have any obsessions?

It is really the second time that this person comments something negative in what I publish @Spare
maybe because she steals and sells files: D
the person stealing the files >> JellyBitz

linh2017

Katılım
14 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
ssđưasd
Bu kullanıcıyla bir anlaşma yapmak istiyorsanız, bu forumdan uzaklaştırıldığını lütfen unutmayın.
please share them

ZaKuRa

Katılım
3 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Venezuela
please share them
3de3d71b4db708010089d66dd4e2c704_w200.gif

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.