Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy

vSRO Çözüldü Lucky Box

Katılım
4 Ara 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Sivas
and this header show how to make gift box with game rate

Gift Box With Rate
You can give the random item with this header
How ?
Have this group item system in this topic
you make first create 2 table and u write ur all 12d items
any player use this box and win or lose for example player get to win give any 12d item or player use this box and lose you must write any bad item (potion,pillar..)

Katılım
5 Ara 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Germany
ok perfect but could you explain me the ratio of this? Because I do not Understand
since there would be many items

Katılım
5 Ara 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Germany
because there the proportion is for each element but he says that the total group has to give 1

or the total is the probability that 1 is = 100% probability and does it mean that the group determines the probability? doing that in the end the total can be less than 1 example 0.40 the total of 1 group?

Katılım
4 Ara 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Sivas
if you write the much bad items
example 1x 12d staff 1x 12d Blade and 10x potion pillar arrow bolt
you reduce your 12d item rate
so all group rate %100
but 12d item rate %1 maybe

ZaKuRa

SRO Developer ' Pk2 Editor ' Designer'
Katılım
3 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Venezuela
that made a change in the procedure and that sea of 5,2 instead of being 4,3 I think it's much better

Yuppi

vsro.org
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
If you set this for only 1 group, it won't work. For every group sum of the ratios must be equal to 1. If you want to change this you have to work on the procedure just a little bit. Just an advice you can put a condition that is checking NULL or not in front of the ADD_ITEM_EXTERN... block. If its not NULL then continue the process, if its NULL break the process.
Also, be careful on the DECIMAL(4,3) data type.

Yuppi

vsro.org
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
because there the proportion is for each element but he says that the total group has to give 1

or the total is the probability that 1 is = 100% probability and does it mean that the group determines the probability? doing that in the end the total can be less than 1 example 0.40 the total of 1 group?
Because i set it as "no empty box". I told you how you can change its logic as "there can be empty box" in the above post.

ZaKuRa

SRO Developer ' Pk2 Editor ' Designer'
Katılım
3 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Venezuela
If you set this for only 1 group, it won't work. For every group sum of the ratios must be equal to 1. If you want to change this you have to work on the procedure just a little bit. Just an advice you can put a condition that is checking NULL or not in front of the ADD_ITEM_EXTERN... block. If its not NULL then continue the process, if its NULL break the process.
Also, be careful on the DECIMAL(4,3) data type.

I use 5.2 and keep control of each element and not depending on a total 1

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.