Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy

vSRO Paylaşım [Release] Chat Emoji (Devkit) By bimbum

EfsaneSro

Sıkıldım
Katılım
6 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Steam
thanks

unknown.png

keeppp

Katılım
24 Eyl 2021
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Kayseri
Paylaşım Adı:​
[Release] Chat Emoji (Devkit) By bimbum
Paylaşım İçeriği:​
Devkit​
Download:​
*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***​
VirüsTotal:​

Virüstotal linki, paylaşın dosya içeriği ile birlikte eklenmek zorundadır.

Virüstotal linki eklenmeyen konular onaylanmayacaktır.
Hey,
Today iam releasing a chat emoji based at devkit. Actually there are 2 ways to achieve such a thing easiest one will be the one which will be released today. the other one is hooking d3d write text thing , i already made a good progress in the second way but it ended up fucking textures so i gave up on it.

Basically what we gonna do today is detecting the exact height and width of the key of the emoji based at its location at the chatwindow then we gonna replace a ddj over it.

the first thing we can start at is creating our slots, the classes can be found at the end of thread. here we creating 2 dimensional array of 24 items which represents the biggest chat size could be,also intinializing emoji list with desired emojis.

C++:
İçeriği görebilmek için Uye olmanız gerekiyor.

the actual juice is here, this function will be looping over all shown lines in of the active windows and checks if any of them contains special key defined at emojilist then it will be replace the key by a ddj

C++:

thanks to b0ykoe from here we getting the exact width along to the special key.

C++:
Note:

the full codes can be found at the end of thread, keep in mind that the current emojis per line are 5, however you can control them easily.

all given there are offsets so that you can populate devkit classes with them

usage:

C++:

The credits are not mine, I only share them with the community, Credit By : bimbum

*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***
teşekkürler

moy4

Katılım
8 May 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
cairo
Devkit​
*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***​

Hey,
Today iam releasing a chat emoji based at devkit. Actually there are 2 ways to achieve such a thing easiest one will be the one which will be released today. the other one is hooking d3d write text thing , i already made a good progress in the second way but it ended up fucking textures so i gave up on it.

Basically what we gonna do today is detecting the exact height and width of the key of the emoji based at its location at the chatwindow then we gonna replace a ddj over it.

the first thing we can start at is creating our slots, the classes can be found at the end of thread. here we creating 2 dimensional array of 24 items which represents the biggest chat size could be,also intinializing emoji list with desired emojis.

C++:

the actual juice is here, this function will be looping over all shown lines in of the active windows and checks if any of them contains special key defined at emojilist then it will be replace the key by a ddj

C++:

C++:
Note:

the full codes can be found at the end of thread, keep in mind that the current emojis per line are 5, however you can control them easily.

usage:

C++:

The credits are not mine, I only share them with the community, Credit By : bimbum

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank You

Dsgn

Sunucu ve Edit Hizmetleri
Elite
Katılım
29 Ağu 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Europe

Fu'

Katılım
24 Eki 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Cairo
Devkit​
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***​

Hey,

C++:

C++:

C++:
Note:

usage:

C++:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Nice one

navas24

Katılım
4 Ağu 2022
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
no
Bu kullanıcıyla bir anlaşma yapmak istiyorsanız, bu forumdan uzaklaştırıldığını lütfen unutmayın.
thx

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.