Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy
ecr-online rebels reklam

vSRO Çözüldü GameServer Error

Katılım
5 Ara 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Germany
Hi, I've seen what happened to me with the Premium Remover scroll and the Job Penality

they work but they throw an error in the gamer

213123.jpg

How can i fix this

---- scrolls Job Penality ---

if (@Operation = 41 and @Slot_To = 255 and (@ItemRefID = 51623)) --Job Penalty Remover-- -
begin
DELETE FROM SRO_VT_SHARD .._ TimedJob WHERE CharID = @ CharID and (JobID = 1 and Category = 2)
DELETE FROM SRO_VT_SHARD .._ TimedJob WHERE CharID = @ CharID and (JobID = 2)
end

----------- Remove prem ----

if (@Operation = 41 and @Slot_To = 255 and (@ItemRefID = 51628)) - Premium Remover--
begin
DELETE FROM SRO_VT_SHARD .._ TimedJob where CharID = @CharID and JobID in (select ID from SRO_VT_SHARD .._ RefObjCommon where CodeName128 like '% pre%')
DELETE FROM SRO_VT_SHARD .._ TimedJob where CharID = @CharID and JobID in (select ID from SRO_VT_SHARD .._ RefSkill where Basic_Code like '% pre%')
end [/ quote]

(FGW remover and FGW remover) [/ quote]

Yuppi

vsro.org
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Hi, I've seen what happened to me with the Premium Remover scroll and the Job Penality

they work but they throw an error in the gamer

213123.jpg

How can i fix this
Please don't use words like help,urgent etc. in your thread topic. Cuz "Yardım" already means help. We don't have english version of forum rules yet. I am going to translate them as well.

Use only this code in your job penalty remover block
DELETE FROM SRO_VT_SHARD.._TimedJob WHERE CharID=@CharID AND (JobID=2 AND Category=2)
You don't want to fucked up other things :D

About your error. It comes from inconsistency between timedjob epoch time and your computer epoch time. It is maybe your fgw remover effect the rows that sohuldnt be effect.

Change your code block that i gave you above, then truncate your timedjob table, and then try again.

Oyla 0
Katılım
5 Ara 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Germany
I'm sorry, I just want to solve and provide this solution to others.

the code you sent me replaced it with the old one

And about the error how do I avoid this?

Oyla 0

Yuppi

vsro.org
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
I'm sorry, I just want to solve and provide this solution to others.

the code you sent me replaced it with the old one

And about the error how do I avoid this?

Change your code block that i gave you above, then truncate your timedjob table, and then try again.

Did you also applied this?

Oyla 0
Katılım
5 Ara 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Germany
DELETE FROM SRO_VT_SHARD .._ TimedJob WHERE CharID = @ CharID AND (JobID = 2 AND Category = 2)

this code continued telling me the same error deleted the timejob but continues

Oyla 0
AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.