Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy

vSRO Paylaşım [Release] Make Items Indestructible

Katılım
15 Nis 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Egypt
Hello , Beloved Community

let's get into it,

1- open your debugger (I use x64dbg), Select your gameServer
2- ctrl + g & search for 00496E26
3- change "movzx eax, byte ptr ss:[ebp+0x08]" to "movzx eax, byte ptr ss:[ebp]".
to get the previous byte points to max durability

to

and it's done.

If item got maximum durability while failed alchemy fuse durability attribute drops as that's the default and you need to make your maximum durability remover scroll change _Items.Data = _RefObjItem.Dur_L

(Optional)

- In case you want maximum durability attribute still the same and only the blue added

ctrl + g & search for 004E71F4 and press ctrl+9 to fill it with nopes

Kod:
İçeriği görebilmek için Uye olmanız gerekiyor.

since durability attribute won't be changed in failed alchemy fuse after you applied the optional stuff
you can simply jmp the 004E7110 to 0x004E71F4 and you don't have to apply the first step with 004E7116

Code:
004E7110 | 0F84 DE000090 | jz 0x004E71F4
to

Code:
004E7110 | E9 DF000000 | jmp 0x004E71F4

Katılım
5 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Earth
Yes, me and it works really good and I love it. botting all day without repairing <3
The only problem is with 10dg items that drop with 1 durability and while they don't drop to 0 it's annoying to see the durability warning. for that i made a durability increase scroll for d10 items (basically increase the durability from 1 to 76) and it's all good

xMan

Katılım
12 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Egypt
Yes, me and it works really good and I love it. botting all day without repairing <3
The only problem is with 10dg items that drop with 1 durability and while they don't drop to 0 it's annoying to see the durability warning. for that i made a durability increase scroll for d10 items (basically increase the durability from 1 to 76) and it's all good
Thank you for your reply, Is there any other way to fix 10dg items?
also 10dg items is nova do you meant that?

Katılım
15 Nis 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Egypt
Thread Updated.
Üst üste post gönderildiği için tek mesajda birleştirildi:

New solution now

Benzer konular

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.