Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy

vSRO Çözüldü Request Scroll Model Switcher

Katılım
28 May 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Brasil
I wanted for this scroll to change visual weapon 10dg for example 15dg

Katılım
16 Haz 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
localhost
here translation

Yes, friends, the forum is often sought, at the time of the performance of the hostile procedures to switch to the event was supposed to take over the model. Let's start without waiting.

1. Copy our existing items; First, you need to determine the items you want to make the switcher. For example, let's say we have identified 10DG Blade Sox Weapons. We need to copy

these items. Both _RefObjCommon and _RefObjItem to our table. The important point here is that we enter the bsr of the degree we want to convert to the AssocFileObj128 column in the _RefObjCommon table. If you do not do this part, the item will still look the same. As I can see in the below example, I added _TYPE_13 to the end of the models so that I can tell from the code. Both select statements in the table return quickly.

2. Put all the switchers in the pool; Yes, in this section we need to create a new table and enter the data of both the original and cloned items here. In response to the question of why we are creating a new table, the select number is returned faster than the table with the smaller number of rows to improve the performance of the process. We also want to make changes to switcher items easily later. If you want, you can add a new column with working logic to the table and process 14, 15dg switchers here.

3. Let us write our procedure; Let's get to the bottom line. At this stage, the procedure we wrote is very important. Both the failure to occur and performance in terms of not falling in terms of. Because we will update the _Items and Inventory tables. If you have 1k players, the number of rows in these tables is around 4 ~ 5 million. In this part, performance is becoming really important. There are those who have experience, such as when the player uses scroll, the switcher does not come. That's why we need to write the procedure correctly.

Arrange the parts of TypeID1,2,3,4 according to the switcher item. The 10DG in the code is set according to the weapon.

Yes, friends, this is the main logic of the process. I did not tell the client parts during the narration process. It's up to you to edit those parts and the code here.

Yuppi

vsro.org
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Dont forget to set your client files, i didnt mention client side in the thread. I thought ppl can handle with it :)

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.