Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy

vSRO Paylaşım Unique Kill ile Anlık Honor Puan Eklemek (Maxiguard veya X isimli herhangi Logger ile çalışmaktadır.)

Kabloz

Katılım
6 May 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
EGYPT
First of all, greetings to everyone .In my research, I realized that this procedure is not the subject matter, I wanted to clarify . I did not get a clear answer to whoever I asked about this topic, I would like to thank @Promaker, who gave me the main idea of the procedure . For informational purposes, I say that it would not be so if you did that you might have said that when I asked, no one said :). Since I am still trying to develop new I have done this way you can tell if there are places that need to be corrected the necessary arrangements will be made. As such, it works without problems.

I use it myself loggerden i'll do examples by yourself loggerine you can change it and use it I don't think there will be trouble .

First of all, the two tables in the image Logger DBnizde it must be. If your logger has a different name that keeps these logos, you can work from there .

Attention: I recommend you to take your logo panel in a paid way (if you do not know BD closure and development works) .Use it without a license to try, but as I said, if you don't understand it or don't have a solid hand, I don't recommend taking risks. You can find out what will happen to you when your panel gets into someone's hands :)
FOR LOGGER :

First of all to the __Log_UniqueKills table Modify we enter by saying . The additions we need to make are :

*** Hidden text: quotations cannot be made. ***

Attention:Don't forget to arrange it for yourself ..

I am currently dealing with the information last post when the score comes, and I will add it to the subject when I deal with it . Information is multiplied when shared ..

Good forums ..
thanks

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.