Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy
ecr-online rebels reklam

vSRO Paylaşım vSRO Evangelion Gameserver (all in one subject)

!split

Katılım
10 Eki 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
germany
[QUOTE = "takiru, post: 31226, member: 117"]
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 3902
Hello friends today, I am sharing the versions of eva gameserver.exe in my archive, which you can not find the links when you search on the internet, which it stores as gold in its archives. There is no ramnit in the files, ramnit is boiling among the ones that are shared in the market right now.:)
If you say which one works more stable, I didn't have much work with gs editing so I don't know much, I use my own classic gameserver (eva gs 1.05).

Evangelion_1.0.5

Evangelion_1.0.6

Evangelion_1.0.7
[Confidential Content]
[Hidden Content] [Hidden Content] [Hidden Content]

Capture.png

The VIRUSTOTAL results are the same.

Note: If you have a different version that I do not know, if you send it via private message, we will add it to the subject.

[/ QUOTE]
thank you

Katılım
1 Tem 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
China
[QUOTE = "takiru, post: 31226, member: 117"]
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 3902
Hello friends today, I am sharing the versions of eva gameserver.exe in my archive, which you can not find the links when you search on the internet, which it stores as gold in its archives. There is no ramnit in the files, ramnit is boiling among the ones that are shared in the market right now.:)
If you say which one works more stable, I didn't have much work with gs editing so I don't know much, I use my own classic gameserver (eva gs 1.05).

Evangelion_1.0.5

Evangelion_1.0.6

Evangelion_1.0.7
[Hidden Content]
[Hidden Content] [Hidden Content] [Hidden Content]

Capture.png

The VIRUSTOTAL results are the same.

Note: If you have a different version that I do not know, if you send it via private message, we will add it to the subject.

[/ QUOTE]

Benzer konular

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.