Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy
ecr-online rebels reklam

vSRO Paylaşım 110 Cap [RELEASE] Eternity Online (110 Cap) - Complete Server Files Credy by : notHype

xXxGhostSpitiXxX

Vsro Developer Pk2 Editor
Elite
Katılım
21 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
en tu cora bb
The credits are not mine, I only share with the community, the release is made by: notHype*

As most of the community is aware, I was one of the owners of Eternity Online which launched in January of this year. Eternity was the largest 110 cap server of 2023, maybe even of all time, with no doubt. With a peak of 4850 real online players with massive activities across the board (just check YouTube to see the massive job fights etc.), you can be sure these files are extremely stable and a perfect base to build your server off of.

I won't get into the full story of why I've decided to release everything - I'll just keep it simple and say that 1.) the team has severly damaged my reputation with every guild in the scene making it very difficult to create further projects, not only hurting myself but my other partners, and 2.) some members of the team including myself are still not fully paid over 9 months later.

Now the main developer, Aaron, is attempting to sell the database & claiming he is the only developer who touched it (lie, my work & Kai's work are in here too) while ignoring my messages, in order to make even more money (despite the fact that he has royally screwed me over & received his % of Eternity profits in full).

These system databases are also being recycled over and over by the core team (Ash, Aaron, Woody) creating fake name projects such as Golden Online & OldSilkroad 80/OldSilkroad ZSZC (you can contact me privately for proofs about that), so I decided it’s time to stop letting people freeload off of mine & others work who weren’t compensated for their huge time and effort given.
I recommend you to not play these corrupted servers 😉.
——————————————-
ANYWAYS, this is a release thread and not an accusation thread. If you want the full details about the situation, you can contact me privately and I’ll show everything with proofs.

[RELEASE INFO]

Full release of Eternity's complete server-side & client-side files.
Included content is:
  • Databases
  • Client
  • Files/Cert Setup
  • Quest Scripts
  • Additional tools & bots (event bot, discord bot, special db2media, etc.)
  • Website Themes
  • Filter Configuration (contact me privately for this)!

You can find the full server info here:
İçeriği görebilmek için Uye olmanız gerekiyor.

NOTE: Eternity was run on a special edition of MaxiGuard with various custom features developed just for us, so some features such as Team Chat may not work correctly on the public/beta editions of MaxiGuard.

NOTE 2: The database & its content can be easily ported to vPlus filter. Others maybe not as there are heavy filter dependencies in the procedures.

NOTE 3: I will also give the MaxiGuard filter configuration for EVERYTHING, including all changes which fix all types of abuse bugs. However, you need to contact me privately for it, because it's a long list of things and not just a file which can be attached to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------

[FILES]

Tek Hepsi Dahil Link =
Tek Hepsi Dahil Link =
Databases:
Client:
Modules/Server Files:
Quest Scripts:
Tools/Bots:
Website Theme:

----------------------------------------------------------

These files are v5 (weekly patch #5) and second to last version of Eternity, so info may not accurately reflect the thread. Below, you can read all of the changelogs so you know what to expect.

:rtfm: Be careful — some of the databases do not have their original names due to the fact that I cleaned and backed them up on a currently running server and couldn’t have duplicated names. Be sure to use the original database names (as the files are named) or else you’ll run into problems.

It should be easy enough to change them during restoration, but in case you haven’t a shred of IQ, here is a query you can use to restore them directly with the correct naming:

Kod:

• This is the same database used in Supra Online 1:1, both 100 CH and 110 CH/EU versions. There are no new/changed systems or features, just basic edits like cap/race changes in those servers.
  • I have earlier versions of both the client/database, but not matching If you're interested, you can contact me privately.
  • No personal data/character data is offered in the release. All sensitive information as well as prior character information (logs, etc.) has been cleared. Also, all private keys such as Discord Bot token, IPs, logs, etc. have also been removed.
  • Use at your own risk (obviously).

I was managing the community, content creation, client developer, partial investor, and the vast majority of the unique features and ideas were either created by me or theorized by me. I do also have ownership over the majority of the social media platforms, so I do have a right as great as any to all of the work conducted in this project, especially considering the circumstances I am releasing them under. Don't trust false rumors!

Last but not least, enjoy.
#fortheworstcommunityever

EfsaneSro

Sıkıldım
Katılım
6 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Steam
Teşekkürler

lanet daha yeni google driverime yedeklemiştim niye paylaştı

EfsaneSro

Sıkıldım
Katılım
6 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Steam
Hakan konuyu düzenle elite yaparsın 😂
gerek yok elite kategorisi açılıp normal üyeler açılan elite konuları göremeyecek şekilde yapılcak ilerleyen günlerde :D kullansınlar ellerine geçeni :D

Sadece Elite Kategorisinde 1 konu açıldı gibisinden yukarda gizli birşey yazar :D

Thor852

Love and Thunder
Elite
Katılım
22 Tem 2023
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Paylaşım için teşekkürler

SaltanatNaibi

VSRO / SQL Server / PK2 Edit / Cyber Security /
Katılım
19 Ara 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
/ Kali/Linux /
Bu kullanıcıyla bir anlaşma yapmak istiyorsanız, bu forumdan uzaklaştırıldığını lütfen unutmayın.
Süper bir database vb bot paylaşımı bir yıldız daha kaydı :D
Üst üste post gönderildiği için tek mesajda birleştirildi:

Dünya kadar event var çok işimi görücek çok hemde :D

Benzer konular

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.