Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy
ecr-online rebels reklam

vSRO Paylaşım [Release] Fix when not spawn (Envy,Treasure Box,Uniques) Forgotten World

ZaKuRa

SRO Developer ' Pk2 Editor ' Designer'
Katılım
3 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Venezuela
Hello guys
I have seen in many occasions that we encounter this problem which in many occasions is a question of this query

We have the solution here

Well, many of them work and others I don't now share for those who have not found a solution to this.
First they have to keep in mind that I am doing this from a DB Clean so they have to observe very well what they have beyond Lv 110 and use many new uniques and npcs
first main have backup
second they have to go directly to their Database SRO_VT_SHARD and completely delete the table not clean it
"Tab_RefHive
Tab_RefNest
Tab_RefTactics
"
and through my query they can execute it and there they will have it cleanly

DragonSlayer

Old School
Administrator
Katılım
13 May 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Lutsk
I downloaded an Envy bugged db and tried... It works.. Thank you for sharing.

Katılım
21 Ağu 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
UK
Bu kullanıcıyla bir anlaşma yapmak istiyorsanız, bu forumdan uzaklaştırıldığını lütfen unutmayın.
Hello guys
I have seen in many occasions that we encounter this problem which in many occasions is a question of this query

İçeriği görebilmek için Uye olmanız gerekiyor.

We have the solution here

Well, many of them work and others I don't now share for those who have not found a solution to this.
First they have to keep in mind that I am doing this from a DB Clean so they have to observe very well what they have beyond Lv 110 and use many new uniques and npcs
first main have backup
second they have to go directly to their Database SRO_VT_SHARD and completely delete the table not clean it
"Tab_RefHive
Tab_RefNest
Tab_RefTactics
"
and through my query they can execute it and there they will have it cleanly

Thanks one of the last steps that are missing

Katılım
7 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Hamburg
Can u reupload it?!
Üst üste post gönderildiği için tek mesajda birleştirildi:

Bump

iqodas

Katılım
26 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
izmir
Aslında Clean db de FGW buglu değil Bi dahi Tab_RefNest taplosunu komple silip Oto id aktif şekilde Tekrar yapıştırmış :) Clean db die piayasa paylaşmışlar %60 Tab_RefNest fix değil. Not Clean db editlerken Tab_RefNest ID 36 dan başlıyorsa sorun yok

Benzer konular

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.