Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra
ecr-online rebels reklam

vSRO Paylaşım Trade System Reward (Easy & simple)

Katılım
30 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
BULGARIA
hello brothers, Today I am going to share with you (Trade Reward System)
1- This system depends on (every round sells a trade), meaning that if you make a trade, you earn (4 Job Coins) when Logout.. if you make 2 trades, you earn (8 Job Coins) when Logout .. I made it up to 30 rounds in Procedure, you can provide the number of Rounds & increase number of Coin ... :)
2- you can modify the
Item as you want from the part designated for that ...

3- You must know the contributions for each of the [ Trader, Hunter and Thief ] from (_CharTrijob) and put each of them in the place designated in Procedure & _AddLogChar ...

Now Download ...

--- Note : If there are any problems, contact me and we will solve it .. Thank you for your trust and support ....
best of the best ty

Katılım
26 Ocak 2022
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Egypt
NOT WORK ANYONE CAN HELP
Üst üste post gönderildiği için tek mesajda birleştirildi:

Are you sure that you have correctly included the table, procedure, and part of _AddLogChar ? If you are sure of that, just check the name of your database and table names ...
Im sure u heve discord

Are you sure that you have correctly included the table, procedure, and part of _AddLogChar ? If you are sure of that, just check the name of your database and table names ...
Now system work but my pet 3 colts and max goods 1000
He work only in 7 page

Katılım
27 Şub 2022
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Russia
NOT WORK ANYONE CAN HELP

Im sure u heve discord

Now system work but my pet 3 colts and max goods 1000
He work only in 7 page
You must know the contributions for each of the [ Trader, Hunter and Thief ] from (_CharTrijob) and put each of them in the place designated in Procedure & _AddLogChar ...

Thor852

Love and Thunder
Elite
Katılım
22 Tem 2023
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Thanks for sharing mahmoud...
Çık gir yapmadan verecek şekilde ayarlamak gerek.. maxiguard üzeriden canlı olarak cheste verildiğinde tadından yenmez 😉 kervan sistemimi değiştirirsem o şekilde ayarlayıp ek olarak paylaşırım.
Merhaba düzenleme yaptıysanız paylaşabilirmisiniz dediğiniz gibi

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.