Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
ROLLET remastered
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
cleopatra legacy
ecr-online rebels reklam

vSRO Paylaşım Trade System Reward (Easy & simple)

Sieger

𝐕𝐒𝐑𝐎 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐏𝐊𝟐 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
Premium
Katılım
6 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
vsroeditor.com
Bildiğimiz job ödül mantığı mı

Katılım
23 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
usa
hello brothers, Today I am going to share with you (Trade Reward System)
1- This system depends on (every round sells a trade), meaning that if you make a trade, you earn (4 Job Coins) when Logout.. if you make 2 trades, you earn (8 Job Coins) when Logout .. I made it up to 30 rounds in Procedure, you can provide the number of Rounds & increase number of Coin ...:)
2- you can modify the
Item as you want from the part designated for that ...

3- You must know the contributions for each of the [ Trader , Hunter and Thief ] from (_CharTrijob) and put each of them in the place designated in Procedure & _AddLogChar ...

Now Download...
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

--- Note: If there are any problems, contact me and we will solve it .. Thank you for your trust and support ....

trying it out

Smt1961

Katılım
10 Ara 2023
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Bu kullanıcıyla bir anlaşma yapmak istiyorsanız, bu forumdan uzaklaştırıldığını lütfen unutmayın.
1- This system depends on (every round sells a trade), meaning that if you make a trade, you earn (4 Job Coins) when Logout.. if you make 2 trades, you earn (8 Job Coins) when Logout .. I made it up to 30 rounds in Procedure, you can provide the number of Rounds & increase number of Coin ... :)
2- you can modify the

3- You must know the contributions for each of the [ Trader, Hunter and Thief ] from (_CharTrijob) and put each of them in the place designated in Procedure & _AddLogChar ...

Now Download ...
*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

--- Note : If there are any problems, contact me and we will solve it .. Thank you for your trust and support ....
teşekkürler

Katılım
19 Şub 2022
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
izmir
1- This system depends on (every round sells a trade), meaning that if you make a trade, you earn (4 Job Coins) when Logout.. if you make 2 trades, you earn (8 Job Coins) when Logout .. I made it up to 30 rounds in Procedure, you can provide the number of Rounds & increase number of Coin ... :)
2- you can modify the

3- You must know the contributions for each of the [ Trader, Hunter and Thief ] from (_CharTrijob) and put each of them in the place designated in Procedure & _AddLogChar ...

Now Download ...
*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

--- Note : If there are any problems, contact me and we will solve it .. Thank you for your trust and support ....
tesekkurler

dmezo

Katılım
25 May 2020
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
egypt
2- you can modify the

Now Download ...
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

thank you

jiomel

Katılım
27 Ağu 2021
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Venezuela
hola hermanos, hoy voy a compartir con ustedes (Sistema de recompensa comercial)
1- Este sistema depende de (cada ronda vende una operación), lo que significa que si realiza una operación, gana (4 monedas de trabajo) al cerrar sesión. Si realiza 2 operaciones, gana (8 monedas de trabajo) al cerrar sesión. Llegué a 30 rondas en el Procedimiento, puedes proporcionar la cantidad de Rondas y aumentar la cantidad de Monedas...:)
2- puedes modificar el
Item como quieras desde la parte designada para eso...

3- Debes conocer los aportes de cada uno de los [ Comerciante , Cazador y Ladrón ] de (_CharTrijob) y poner cada uno de ellos en el lugar designado en Procedimiento & _AddLogChar...

Ahora Descargar...
*** Texto oculto: no se puede citar. ***

--- Nota: Si hay algún problema contacta conmigo y lo solucionaremos.. Gracias por tu confianza y apoyo....
Intereaante

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.