Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

dsgn kguard
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
Ü

Üye silindi 3096

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 3647
bu şekilde bir hata alıyorum ve sro_client gördüğünüz gibi bir dosya oluyor ne yapmalıyım
paylaştığım dll yi kullanıp denersen aynı görünümü alırsın orjinal exe dosyana stud pe ile aktarabilirsin dll yi

kullanmış olduğun orjinal exe dosyasını ollydbg ile ayarla cap falan
misal 90 cap Yapcaksan 360 mastery ayarla exe dosyasından dll yukardaki yöntemle aktar kullan

Katılım
4 Ocak 2019
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
sakarya
şimdi kurulumu yaptım ama bi arkadaşta aynı hatayı almış sro_client uygulama olarak görünüyor ve açılmıyor bende yapamadım

rimor

Katılım
14 Şub 2021
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
sgdhdjjhfh
Hello precious VSRO family https: //www.********.com/forum/images/smilies/wave.gif

I added OldLib as Setup to help friends who have no knowledge of installation. I do not want to keep the narration too long, but I do not want the files provided from me to be used for commercial purposes under the name of someone else (I did it, etc.). Unfortunately, this market deserves very good things, but our people are incapable of knowing what is respect for labor.

Anyway, first download the necessary Files => <=.

-You will see the client folder in the downloaded file, throw all the files in this folder into your client.

-Then copy the OldLib_Install.exe program to your Client folder and run it there, otherwise it will not work, it will give an error. You can delete the Install program from the client immediately after completing the installation.

-After all these processes, since the existing SRO_Client.exe will change, I added a Client patcher as an extra, you can make the party and skill mastery settings using that program.

Finally, by using any PK2 Editor, you can extract textuisystem.txt from the server_dep / silkroad / textdata path from within your client.
Add additional data in textuisystem.txt that I exported in the same folder (do not change the files one by one) and then import the file back to Media.pk2

That's all that needs to be done.

VirusTotal scan results; (Thanks for the link @ 3x1L)

You can ask for help without hesitation where you get stuck.
thank you

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.